Q Clinic is a free student-run clinic that operates out of Metropolitan Community Church of New York at 446 W 36th Street. We are currently open weekly for in-person appointments. We welcome all patients, and our services are tailored to meet the needs of the LGBTQ+ community. No ID, insurance, or payment method is necessary to be seen, and we cover the costs of all treatment, lab fees, and medications.
We currently provide:
- Full primary care services
- Gender affirming hormone therapy
- Physical exams for work/school
- STI/HIV lab screenings
- Health management
- Free or low-cost medications
- PrEP/PEP services
- Flu Shots
- Pelvic exams and Pap smears
- Trauma-informed care
- Referrals to continuing care
- Assistance applying to Medicaid and payment assistance programs
If you are in need of services that we do not currently provide, we will work with you to connect you to places in the city where you can continue to receive affirmative, affordable care.