Due to current concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19), for the safety of patients and staff, starting March 5, 2020, Q clinic will be temporarily closed. We hope to resume normal operations as soon as possible pending approval from the administration of Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Please text or call us at (347) 565-5042 or email us at email@example.com for questions and medical concerns. If you need to see a doctor, we’ll help you find the best place to get the care you need.
During this time, we will do our best to respond promptly and ensure that you continue to receive care and necessary medications, either over the phone, or if needed, through free primary care services at New York-Presbyterian.
Please note the following free or low-cost clinics that may also be resources during this time:
– Project STAY (patients up to 29 years old), walk-ins Thursdays 1 – 6:30pm
– Callen Lorde (patients 13-24 years old), walk-ins Saturdays 8 am – 3 pm if urgent
– The Pride Center (by appointment only, at 212-423-7292)
– APICHA (by appointment only, at 212-334-6029)
– AIM Clinic
Q Clinic is a free student-run clinic that operates out of Metropolitan Community Church of New York at 446 W 36th Street. We welcome all patients, and our services are tailored to meet the needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
We currently provide:
- Full primary care services
- Physical exams for work/school
- STI/HIV lab screenings
- Health management
- Free or low-cost medications
- PrEP/PEP services
- Flu Shots
- HPV Vaccines
- Pelvic exams and Pap smears
- Trauma-informed care
- Referrals to continuing care
- Assistance applying to Medicaid and payment assistance programs
If you are in need of services that we do not currently provide, we will work with you to connect you to places in the city where you can continue to receive affirmative, affordable care.